Simplify Your Life With Self-Registration
You will soon be able to register for classes online—on your own! The self-registration tool is coming to KU Campus and will be available if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- I have completed at least one term at Kaplan University (first-term students may not self-register).
- I am not currently enrolled in an advanced start program.
- I have never failed the course(s) for which I want to register.
If you meet all of the requirements, you will be able to move forward with registration.
TIP: Before you begin, it’s a good idea to review your degree plan and course sequence to see which courses you want to take next.
5 Easy Steps to Self-Registration:
- Go to your KU Campus homepage. Click “My Studies” and then “Schedule” (coming soon) to begin the self-registration process.
- Select the term you would like to register for (you can register for up to 3 terms in advance).
- Choose the date(s) and time(s) that work best for you.
- Based on the schedule, choose the course(s) for which you would like to register.
- Complete the registration. To register for additional courses and terms, return to your schedule.
NOTE: Undergraduate students may register for two courses per term; graduate students may register for one. If you want to register for more courses, contact your Academic Advisor for approval requirements.
When self-registration is available, additional information will be provided on KU Campus, including a user guide with complete instructions and FAQs.
If you have any questions about course selection and degree plan requirements—or need help registering—contact your Academic Advisor.